Long haired rabbits have the characteristics of high wool production, high coarse wool rate, high reproduction rate, strong adaptability, and strong disease resistance. Due to the increasing demand for rabbit hair in the market, the economic benefits of breeding are considerable. Below, we will talk about the comparison between long haired rabbits and other types of rabbits in the following aspects:
1. Hair: The hair of long haired rabbits is longer and softer, while the hair of other breeds of rabbits is relatively short and rough.
2. Body type: Long haired rabbits have a relatively larger body size, while other breeds of rabbits have smaller body sizes.
3. Appearance: The long haired rabbit has a unique appearance, with a long mouth and ears that lean back, while other breeds of rabbits do not have this special appearance.
4. Personality: The long haired rabbit has a particularly gentle personality and is not easily disliked, while other breeds of rabbits may have different personalities depending on the breed, but in most cases, rabbits are relatively lively and active.
5. Usage: Long haired rabbits are mostly used for viewing and pet keeping, while other varieties of rabbits have different uses in different countries and regions, such as meat rabbits and experimental animals.
Overall, there are certain differences in hair, body shape, appearance, personality, and usage between the long haired rabbit and other breeds of rabbits. If there are any other matters, please come to our website http://www.inxfhmh.cn Consult!