If Angora rabbit suddenly has dyspnea, it may be one of the following reasons:
1. Respiratory system infection: Angora rabbit may be infected with Respiratory disease, such as pneumonia, rhinitis, etc., resulting in dyspnea.
2. Bronchitis: Angora rabbit may suffer from bronchitis, which will lead to narrow respiratory tract and dyspnea.
3. Heart disease: Angora rabbit may suffer from heart disease, which will affect the function of the heart and cause difficulty in breathing.
4. Excessive exercise: Angora rabbit may have Tachypnea, dyspnea, etc. when exercising excessively or being frightened.
If Angora rabbit have difficulty breathing, the following measures should be taken in time:
1. Place the rabbit in a quiet, dry, and well ventilated area to avoid irritation and shock.
2. Regularly observe the breathing and physical condition of rabbits, and record data such as body temperature, appetite, and water volume.
If the situation is serious, seek medical attention as soon as possible and seek diagnosis and treatment from a veterinarian.
4. Strengthen breeding management, pay attention to diet, environment, and hygiene to avoid the occurrence and spread of diseases.
The sudden occurrence of dyspnea in Angora rabbit is a situation that needs attention. It needs to be diagnosed and treated in time, and at the same time, the feeding management should be strengthened to prevent the occurrence of diseases. For more related rabbit farming matters, come to our website http://www.inxfhmh.cn Take a look!